Monday, May 28, 2012

Prep Work

Well hello from Orlando!!!

On the 23rd Ashton and I traveled the last 180 miles of our journey back to the same set of tacky colored condos I have called home the past two summers.

We have spent this week preparing for the FIFTY NINE students to arrive, and that happens tomorrow!! We have been growing and bonding as a staff team, learning about each other and preparing to lead well.

One way I already see the Lord working is through our intern team in particular- there are ELEVEN of us!!! It has been really fun thus far and I cannot wait to see how God grows us as a team of young leaders.



As the students begin to arrive in mere hours, please join me in praying for them. First of all, please pray that the aftermath of Tropical Storm Beryl does not destroy the travel plans of everyone. I am helping coordinate rides from the airport, which is quite stressful when the weather forecast looks this bleak. Pray that flights arrive on time and that weather does not delay any of the driving students. Pray for safety too!!!

I will give a more thorough update soon, but we really need prayers for good weather tomorrow. Not only for the flights, but because we are supposed to have a barbeque for all of the students tomorrow night!

I love you all and I am so thankful for each and every one of you!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment